OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: buice on E bay  (Read 1665 times)

Offline Southerngobbler

buice on E bay
« on: October 10, 2019, 06:47:57 PM »
There's a buice trumpet on E Bay. First one Iv'e ever seen on there.

Offline davisd9

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
Re: buice on E bay
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2019, 07:09:16 PM »
Well I hope no one as hoping to get it for a good price. I know bunch of guys were looking at it waiting to see what was going to happen.
“A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason.” - Rev Zach Farmer

Offline davisd9

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2019, 12:18:22 PM »
I missed it at 400, went for 405 plus shipping. Someone got a great deal. I was not fast enough to get the next bid in. Congratulations to the buyer!
“A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason.” - Rev Zach Farmer

Offline eorlando

• Longbeard
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2019, 01:49:53 PM »
You and me both. The reality of it though is whoever bought might have had their max bid at $600. So unless you wanted to pay that much you might have never won. If you had put $410 it would have automatically countered with $415

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Offline barry

• Double Beard
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2019, 03:31:19 PM »
l just recently bought 2 trumpets from Mr. Billy for a little over $500 w/shipping

Offline Rapscallion Vermilion

• Longbeard
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2019, 06:38:44 PM »
I suspect someone really wanted that ivory mouthpiece and was willing to pay a premium for it

Offline davisd9

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2019, 07:35:31 PM »
All i was interested in was the mouthpiece. Awesome trumpet but I like the 5.5s

Offline greentag

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2019, 07:40:25 PM »
Yeah a push in mouthpiece was a hundred dollars back when he had them,and I’m assuming a screw in was at least 125 or more,.... then that wasn’t so bad of a deal,especially considering you can’t get the ivory mouthpieces any more..I would have liked to have had it,that’s for certain,but I like all of them.