News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Veterans Day Giveaway (Official Entry Thread) More Items Added

Started by Sir-diealot, October 08, 2019, 07:00:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trebellon

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to let you know that I received my call yesterday! It is absolutely a thing of beauty and the pictures don't even come close to doing it justice. It sounds unbelievable so I can only imagine how spectacular it would sound in the hands of a good turkey caller. Thanks again to everyone involved with this...can't wait for spring now!

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Trebellon on November 22, 2019, 12:13:21 PM
Hey everyone,
Just wanted to let you know that I received my call yesterday! It is absolutely a thing of beauty and the pictures don't even come close to doing it justice. It sounds unbelievable so I can only imagine how spectacular it would sound in the hands of a good turkey caller. Thanks again to everyone involved with this...can't wait for spring now!
Glad to hear you got it and like it, he makes good calls from all I have heard and seen, I hope to get one myself from him sometime.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

YukonC

I received my call too and it's beautiful. This is my first glass call can you suggest how to condition the surface and striker? It needs it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

Quote from: YukonC on November 22, 2019, 12:46:09 PM
I received my call too and it's beautiful. This is my first glass call can you suggest how to condition the surface and striker? It needs it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Some people use drywall screen, some use sandpaper. I was recently reading here on this site that if you use either of those on glass which is what that call is that you should only do it in one direction, not back and fourth like I had always done with my crystal call. I would ask that those that have more experience with glass please reply to him and please correct me if the information I gave was incorrect.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

Tom007

Thank you all for the dedicated service to our country. It is because of you that we can hit the turkey woods every spring and experience what we all love to do. Freedom should never be taken for granted. God bless......
"Solo hunter"

Sir-diealot

Does anyone know NJFF6925? I have sent him 3 emails (The third tonight) and I am yet to hear back from him about the call he won. If I do not hear from him after another week I guess I will have to draw another winner, I really don't want to beat a Vet out of a call though.

NJFF6925 If you see this you won this call and need to contact me no later than the 6th or I will draw another winner and I truly do not want to do that.

IMG_0588 (4) by Sir-diealot, on Flickr

VDGF2 by Sir-diealot, on Flickr

VDGB2 by Sir-diealot, on Flickr

John Koenig:

Sir-diealot

Well everyone NJFF6925 never contacted me even after I sent 3 PM's to him. I just did a redraw and the new winner is number 8 which is tracker#1 Congratulations tracker#1 I will be sending a PM to him to let him know about winning the call. Below is picture of the random number generator page I used.

John Koenig:

tracker#1

Thanks for doing this for us veterans, I will except the call, thanks again !!

Sir-diealot

Quote from: tracker#1 on December 14, 2019, 12:22:43 PM
Thanks for doing this for us veterans, I will except the call, thanks again !!
You're welcome and thanks to all of ya'll for all you did for us.

John Koenig: