turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Lost a good one today...

Started by wvmntnhick, December 04, 2019, 09:01:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wvmntnhick

Well, I just went out to feed my dogs for the evening. Found my old dog Pop's dead. He was a good dog. First squirrel dog I'd ever owned. Not the greatest as he had his faults but he was a good dog nonetheless. Great with kids. Lovely for my daughters. Kind of like losing a family member. Don't have any real good pics of him on this phone but I've got one of him with a much younger dog (Biz) that died well before his prime. Shame both these dogs are gone. Hopefully they both catch up with one another and chase squirrels in the after life until their hearts are content.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greg Massey

So sorry .. they are just like family ...

guesswho

I hate to hear this.   Sorry for your loss.  Some of my best friends have/had four legs.   
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Sir-diealot

Sorry to hear this, as I have said before I would be lost without my dog.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Chris O

Sorry for your loss good looking dogs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bobk

shatcher

Sorry Bud.  This family is crazy about our Feist dog.

Muzzy61

Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Beards and Hooks

Sorry to hear that WV, my granpa had a bunch of feist and brother had one as well, they loved to run them squirrels and were darn good dogs. I feel for you buddy lost one of our dogs almost four years ago and still stings, think of the great times.

tomstopper

Sorry for your loss. They truly become part of the family

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

bear hunter

sorry to hear about your dog. I lost the best hunting dog I ever owned in october and its not easy.