OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Derek Tereza Box

Started by va longbeard, October 06, 2019, 09:05:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EZ

Got to meet Derek at Turkey Trot and everything you folks said about his calls and calling is very true. Plus, he's one of the nicest guys you could meet. He and Preacherman made a good pair, lol!!

Sir-diealot

Quote from: EZ on October 07, 2019, 05:49:25 PM
Got to meet Derek at Turkey Trot and everything you folks said about his calls and calling is very true. Plus, he's one of the nicest guys you could meet. He and Preacherman made a good pair, lol!!
Oh, was that him sitting next to Jody? If so I did talk to him briefly but did not realize it was him.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

silverspur

Quote from: Sir-diealot on October 07, 2019, 08:47:44 PM
Oh, was that him sitting next to Jody? If so I did talk to him briefly but did not realize it was him.

He was at Preacherman's table most of the day.   He did not bring any of his calls. He was on the end closest to the center isle.
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

Sir-diealot

Quote from: silverspur on October 08, 2019, 07:54:41 AM
Quote from: Sir-diealot on October 07, 2019, 08:47:44 PM

He was at Preacherman's table most of the day.   He did not bring any of his calls. He was on the end closest to the center isle.
Yea there was a joke something to the effect of Derek saying he owed Jody a lot and Jody told him to pay up or something to that effect.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

Greg Massey

Derek , has Facebook page , and he plays most all the calls he builds ....

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Greg Massey on October 08, 2019, 04:40:03 PM
Yep, I belong to it.

John Koenig:

Greg Massey

Quote from: Sir-diealot on October 08, 2019, 05:20:06 PM
Quote from: Greg Massey on October 08, 2019, 04:40:03 PM
Yep, I belong to it.
That's good , glad you are friends

Spitten and drummen

Just got my snakewood over mahoe from him and its one fine sounding box. Waiting on a macassar over spalted pecan or spalted persimmon.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE