OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Swamp fox optics  (Read 4261 times)

Offline savduck

• Limbhanger
Swamp fox optics
« on: September 29, 2019, 12:47:00 PM »
Yall seen these yet. Some good reviews.

They have a mini reflex site in red 3moa and then one with a red or green circle dot site.

I prefer a green dot over red. Only two or three sights out there and they are all pretty cheap. This sight actually looks pretty good and has good reviews on it. Just wonder how that circle dot green would do in a mini reflex site window. Wonder if it would blur out the target.
Georgia Boy

Offline savduck

• Limbhanger
Re: Swamp fox optics
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2019, 01:13:52 PM »
I sent several emails Sunday and their customer service responded within an hour or so. Pretty impressive service on their day off. I also talked and spoke with one of the guys to get the scoop. I really think they are legit and will be a player against Vortex and Burris. I hit him with a lot of product quality and testing type questions. He didnt hesitate at all to answer them.

I ordered factory direct and the guy I spoke with me have me a discount. Out the door with shipping for $180.

I ended up getting the green circle dot Kingslayer. Has the 3 MOA dot with circle around it. I think this is gonna be a great sight for kids. They are also in R&D with several other models in the Kingslayer line up.

This is the fella I spoke with if anybody wants more questions. Im in no way affiliated or sponsored by these guys. I just have been wanting a quality optic in green without paying leupold or Trijicon prices. Burris and Venom dont have green.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9hki5drsn6h2zku/AAA_k5IMoyLta7yBeiYLbrbLa/IMG_7460.MOV?dl=0

Michael Branson

Product Marketing Director
Swampfox Optics
www.swampfoxoptics.com

C: 682-220-2363

Georgia Boy