OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Bud & Betty slate calls

Started by widgeon161, September 19, 2019, 11:43:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

widgeon161

Bud & Betty slate pots for sale, 40$ each plus shipping. 3 maple 1 walnut. Won't post pic for some reason

Greg Massey

You don't have pictures and you also don't have enough post , to post calls for sale .... sorry .... read the classified rules

outdoors

I've seen his calls on eBay is you selling m
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

widgeon161

3bailey3

that post will make you lots of fans on here....NOT!

widgeon161

Old Gobbler

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

ol bob

Burns me up people are to lazy to read the rules and when they do something wrong and get called out they get POed, when will everyone understand this is Shannon's sand box and if you are going to play in it you will go by his rules as it should be.

Spitten and drummen

Quote from: Old Gobbler on September 25, 2019, 06:15:31 AM
:fud: :OGani:

Bye ....

Thanks Shannon. We have a great site here because you weed out the rift raft.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Sir-diealot

Quote from: ol bob on September 25, 2019, 05:57:03 PM
Burns me up people are to lazy to read the rules and when they do something wrong and get called out they get POed, when will everyone understand this is Shannon's sand box and if you are going to play in it you will go by his rules as it should be.
And if you do let people know you are called forum Nazi by those that think they are to good for the rules.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

outdoors

Shannon Should have erased this threed  instead let the bashing continue
Like a bunch of kids
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Triple B

Quote from: Old Gobbler on September 25, 2019, 06:15:31 AM
:fud: :OGani:

Bye ....
Well that didn't take long, before he got cut off at the knees.. :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
The gall of some people....Evidently he thought he was one of those entitled fellas.

Boykin Hollow

Thanks Shannon,
Anyone in my book that used the gd word has nothing to say and does not belong on here !!!
Good riddance to them !!!!!!