turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Montefeltro 20 guage

Started by tomfooleryy, September 17, 2019, 07:34:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomfooleryy

After a trip to the local gun store I've decided I need a new 20 guage for this upcoming turkey season. Was wondering what kind of patterns you guys were getting out of the Benelli Montefeltro? I know there's a ton on here about m2 patterns but found a pretty good deal on the Montefeltro so I'm leaning that way, thanks!

SumToy

It will shoot the same.  It is more of the upland/sporting and m2 more the hunting   :z-twocents:
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

tomfooleryy

NCSWAMPFOX

i've been hunting with one for years and love it. had it cerokoted and run a carlsons extended. ran federal hw7 for years then swithched to tss after i met hal. patterns same as m2 which stays in safe. one note of interest is difference in vent rib design between the two. also, barrel length on mine is 24''.