turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

rubber boots

Started by Old Timer, September 16, 2019, 04:56:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Timer

:help:I know us turkey hunters put a lot of time on our feet. I wear rubber knee boots because of ticks. Problem is finding ones with good support. I wore out my old lacrosse aeroheads, best boot i thought they ever made. Any the new fandangled ones in my opinion are 1/2 the boot. Can`t find anything with good support. tried a pair of rockys i liked them but my ankles did not. Any suggestions on a good early season rubber knee boot?

Boykin Hollow

I wear muck boots most of the time.  Works good for me.

Greg Massey

When i wear rubber boots , they are Tingley - Airgo.... they are as light as a pair of tennis shoes and were much better ... if you ever buy a pair , you want use anything else ...

squidd

Lacrosse Alpha Burley and had a pair split at heel after 16-months, they still replaced for free.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00B28UFHC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

mtns2hunt

Quote from: Greg Massey on September 16, 2019, 06:14:17 PM
When i wear rubber boots , they are Tingley - Airgo.... they are as light as a pair of tennis shoes and were much better ... if you ever buy a pair, you want use anything else ...

I would vote for the Tingley. Use them to Turkey hunt, deer hunt and most of the summer when roaming farm or Mtns. They wear extremely well and resist green thorns and barbed wire. If you need support there are all kinds or orthopedic arch supports available. I would not rely on just the manufacturers as they are making their boots to fit all.
Everyone wants to be successful - some just need help.