turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Lightning Strike Turkey Calls

Started by 1tiogabowhunter, January 11, 2016, 07:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idratherb

I believe butternut and cedar, I had that one in my hand a few years ago and woulda paid almost anything for it. Sadly he wouldnt sell it.

paboxcall

Lightning struck a couple of times this past spring...

Lightning Strike long or mini boats. Never leave home without one. Should be a third longbeard in this Snozz mini boat post, but after watching him strut at 50+ yards for 15 minutes, and he broke to come in I promptly missed.

:icon_thumright:
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

crow

Congrats on a good looking pair of gobblers and calls.
Nice pics

Yoteduster

Very good video...that Ole boy can make that box talk

Muzzy61

Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

greencop01

Nice call, I guess the turkeys thought so too. Nice! The Schnozz strikes again.
We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!

quavers59

I really enjoyed this Video. Glad, I tuned in!

mtns2hunt

nice instructional video on the long box. Certainly going to start practicing.
Everyone wants to be successful - some just need help.

EZ

Mr. Ralph (Snozz) Snodgrass is one of the true ambassadors of our beloved sport!!!

kennedyh1990

Wow that was awesome! Sure would like to get my hands on one of those long boxes!

jrinny

Just received my mini paddle from Mr. Snodgrass- it is a Osage over butternut. It is a great call and enjoyed the conversations I had with him on the phone

paboxcall

Quote from: jrinny on September 15, 2019, 06:23:34 PM
Just received my mini paddle from Mr. Snodgrass- it is a Osage over butternut. It is a great call and enjoyed the conversations I had with him on the phone

Congrats on the nice call.  :icon_thumright:  Birds just seem to hammer on his mini boat.
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer