OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

GrandSlam Treasure Chest

Started by greencop01, September 03, 2019, 09:33:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greencop01

We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!

Sir-diealot

I already bought it, it was his last one, I was in communication with him so I knew when he listed it. My girlfriends early CHRISTmas present to me. Here is another one selling for 99.95 though https://www.ebay.com/itm/2019-NWTF-OL-TOM-GRAND-SLAM-TREASURE-CHEST-UTILITY-TURKEY-CALL-STORAGE-BAG/323894076815?hash=item4b6997658f:g:k1oAAOSwXzldECXc:sc:USPSPriority!14441!US!-1
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

Greg Massey

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Greg Massey on September 03, 2019, 11:22:46 PM
Thanks ....
You're welcome. He says it is mint but it looks kinda faded to me. Could be my monitor though.

John Koenig:

Greg Massey

Quote from: Sir-diealot on September 03, 2019, 11:31:24 PM
Quote from: Greg Massey on September 03, 2019, 11:22:46 PM
Thanks ....
You're welcome. He says it is mint but it looks kinda faded to me. Could be my monitor though.
Agree  :drool:

turkeykiller22

They have them brand new for $99 on ol tom's website....
Grounded Brand - https://groundedbrand.com/

Sir-diealot

Quote from: turkeykiller22 on September 16, 2019, 02:53:55 PM
They do, but only in Bottomland and I do not care for Bottomland. I think this may be why others were interested in these as they may have wanted another color choice. I got mine in Obsession and it came to 86.40 after shipping.

Still good to know though, I may get another in the future and if that is my only choice I think they are worth it.

John Koenig:

Greg Massey

Got mine in Obsession and it's nice bag .... as far as camo goes , it's not that big of a deal... i wear miss match camo hunting ..lol... i don't have to look like i came out of the Mossy Oat Catalog   ...  :TooFunny:

tal

LOL... Yep. I got all kinds of pants/shirts to throw together. With a couple of matched sets that sometimes get worn together.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Sir-diealot on September 16, 2019, 04:23:58 PM
They do, but only in Bottomland and I do not care for Bottomland. I think this may be why others were interested in these as they may have wanted another color choice. I got mine in Obsession and it came to 86.40 after shipping.

Still good to know though, I may get another in the future and if that is my only choice I think they are worth it.

Hey turkeykiller22 I just reread what I wrote and I would like to say I am sorry, I think I came off like a bit of a jerk and it truly was not my intend but I think I did anyway. Very sorry for that and I hope there are no hard feelings.

John Koenig:

turkeykiller22

No worries! I didn't think that at all. Hopefully I didn't come off as a jerk when I posted!!! Sorry if I did!

Quote from: Sir-diealot on September 16, 2019, 11:05:23 PM

Hey turkeykiller22 I just reread what I wrote and I would like to say I am sorry, I think I came off like a bit of a jerk and it truly was not my intend but I think I did anyway. Very sorry for that and I hope there are no hard feelings.
Grounded Brand - https://groundedbrand.com/

Sir-diealot

John Koenig:

Sir-diealot

Quote from: turkeykiller22 on September 18, 2019, 09:51:45 AM
No worries! I didn't think that at all. Hopefully I didn't come off as a jerk when I posted!!! Sorry if I did!

Quote from: Sir-diealot on September 16, 2019, 11:05:23 PM

I'm sorry, I am just seeing this, no you did not at all, I felt I may have. No, no hard feelings at all.

John Koenig: