OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

College football

Started by Big Guy, August 31, 2019, 02:32:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

3bailey3

my Ole Miss Rebels were the first team to led Bama but they also covered!!

Gobble!

RutnNStrutn

Great Gator victory over Auburn in the Swamp on Saturday!! :icon_thumright:

Gonna be a really tough game this Saturday against LSU in Death Valley. :anim_25:

Gobble!

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on October 07, 2019, 11:52:47 AM
Gonna be a really tough game this Saturday against LSU in Death Valley. :anim_25:

Yes that's going to be a tough one. I really hope we can get arguably our best pass rusher in Zuniga back. D Line has been elite without him but he can only make it better. Burrow vs our DBs should be fun to watch. The Heisman voters will be closely watching that match-up. Trask has got to develop his pocket presence and protect the ball. Happy to see him not throw any INTs but those three fumbles were miserable to watch. I don't see us beating LSU with 4 turn overs again. Another game Mullen is not favored to win so we will see what happens.

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: Gobble! on October 07, 2019, 03:19:52 PMYes that's going to be a tough one. I really hope we can get arguably our best pass rusher in Zuniga back. D Line has been elite without him but he can only make it better. Burrow vs our DBs should be fun to watch. The Heisman voters will be closely watching that match-up. Trask has got to develop his pocket presence and protect the ball. Happy to see him not throw any INTs but those three fumbles were miserable to watch. I don't see us beating LSU with 4 turn overs again. Another game Mullen is not favored to win so we will see what happens.
Read today that Zuniga will be back for the game!! :icon_thumright: We definitely need him.
Totally agree on Trask. Hopefully the O Line will give him some better protection this game.

Rzrbac

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on October 07, 2019, 11:52:47 AM
Great Gator victory over Auburn in the Swamp on Saturday!! :icon_thumright:

Loved to see that reaction from Gus. Always a good day when Auburn goes down. I like Mullen, one of my favorite coaches. Grantham called a great game as well. Sure would like to have both of them in Fayetteville.

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: Rzrbac on October 07, 2019, 08:02:01 PMLoved to see that reaction from Gus. Always a good day when Auburn goes down. I like Mullen, one of my favorite coaches. Grantham called a great game as well. Sure would like to have both of them in Fayetteville.
No offense, but I'm glad y'all don't!! ;) I'm sure Mullen will be the head coach at UF for a long time to come. While I'd love to keep Grantham, it's hard to keep a quality coach like him in assistant status forever.

Rzrbac

No offense taken, Arkansas is not likely to attract a big name coach unless Uncle Jerry breaks open his checkbook. It's how Morris ended up as Head Hog and never beat a P5 opponent.

You guys are fortunate to have Grantham. I think he was about to end up in the NFL last year. As for Mullen, unless he has some kind of scandal I think he's likely to retire there.

RutnNStrutn

:icon_thumright:

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

JK Spurs

WE ARE .....  PENN STATE!
I like my turkey well peppered

Big Guy

Quote from: JK Spurs on October 11, 2019, 10:36:18 PM
Big game against my Hawkeyes tonight.  Iowa always seems to play PSU tough, and Kinnick at night is a difficult environment.  I just hope we don't lay an egg like we did last week.  If I was PSU I'd blitz until Iowa can show they know how to pick it up!

captpete

Quote from: Big Guy on October 12, 2019, 08:40:35 AM
Big game against my Hawkeyes tonight.  Iowa always seems to play PSU tough, and Kinnick at night is a difficult environment.  I just hope we don't lay an egg like we did last week.  If I was PSU I'd blitz until Iowa can show they know how to pick it up!

That could be one cold game. 40* at game time with 20-30 mph winds. Hopefully the wind will start to die down by then.

Big Guy

Well Iowa barely survives against a bad Purdue team.  They're just not a real good team.  They'll still get their 8 wins and Ferentz will coach yet another year. 

Shockingly Wisconsin loses to Illinois and leaves the B1G West up for grabs.  I honestly thought they had it locked up.  They had looked really good all year.  Goes to show you can't overlook anyone in conference play.

TheGobblePodcast

That was a close game with UofM! I'm not sure how they'll hold up against THE Ohio State!
The Gobble

kennedyh1990

How about them Tigers! LSU!