turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Darrell Gipson

Started by Crawdad, January 08, 2020, 10:37:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crawdad

Guys I just wanted to let you all know about a new Trumpet I received lately from Darrell Gipson,  a very simple design and mid range price. It is absolutely worth every penny he gets for them. It is one if not the easiest to use I've ever had,  perfect in every way and sounds amazing.  If anyone is going to Unicoi this weekend, you might want to look him up and try one for yourself . It's a new internal design and while your at it tell him I said hello. Also I would have posted a picture but since tinypic stopped working I don't know how to post pictures anymore.

EZ

Gonna miss seeing you Mr. Robert (and your better half). I'll make sure I tell Darrell you said hey.

NCbowjunkie

Sure will miss you this year Robert. Take care

Crawdad

Sir-diealot

I have been using https://www.flickr.com/ to post pictures when I want to post more than the 3 or 4 pictures allowed. Use the BBCode to post them. This is an 800X533 medium picture for reference. IMG_0736 by Sir-diealot, on Flickr
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Greg Massey

Thanks for the information about him building the trumpets ...

va longbeard

I played one of those new designed trumpets at Unicio last week it is the real deal easy to play and a one of a kind design.

Clovis67

Please .... someone post a picture of this new horn from Mr.Gipson!

NCbowjunkie

Darrell Gibson is bringing one of the trumpets by later today so I can post a picture for him

Clovis67

Can't wait to see these instruments!