turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

prepared!

Started by 3bailey3, August 25, 2019, 09:45:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

3bailey3

My buddies say i am the most prepared guy they know but yesterday i rode out to my club to check some cam's and feeders. i pulled through a small mud hole and my wheeler sunk, it was about 98 degrees and the walk out was about a mile, to say i was hot when i made it out it a huge understatement, club is a hour from my home, so i had to drive back to town to get a come a long, so what was a four hour trip turned into a all day deal. come a long will always be in the truck now.

Sir-diealot

Oh man that's a drag, I hate warm weather, I am much more of a winter person. 60 and below and I am a happy camper.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Spitten and drummen

Hahaha, I have been there my friend. I feel for you. Putting in the sweat and extra work will pay off for you buddy.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Southerngobbler

Quote from: Spitten and drummen on August 25, 2019, 10:10:27 PM
Hahaha, I have been there my friend. I feel for you. Putting in the sweat and extra work will pay off for you buddy.
Well put

Greg Massey

Quote from: Southerngobbler on August 25, 2019, 10:20:36 PM
Quote from: Spitten and drummen on August 25, 2019, 10:10:27 PM
Well put
x3