OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Lynch long beard turkey call

Started by J.B. Lineberry, August 19, 2019, 11:59:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J.B. Lineberry

Does anyone have one of those lynch box calls that they made for Winchester when you bought the long beard shells??

WV Ridge Reaper

I have one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoder409

PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

J.B. Lineberry

I never see them for sale, and just wondered if they only made a certain amount with the Winchester logo on the lid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoder409

Quote from: J.B. Lineberry on August 22, 2019, 06:55:28 PM
I never see them for sale, and just wondered if they only made a certain amount with the Winchester logo on the lid

I'm sure there's only so many, as the promotion has been over for a few years, now.   No idea what that number ended up being.

They surface on eBay every so often.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

bonasa

My lynch is 24 years old , my "go to" box call my next in line box call is the quaker boy mini boat paddle.

kwebb536816

Greg Massey

dswmsn

In a promotion, I got mine for free after buying a couple of boxes of Winchester Turkey shells. It took awhile for delivery, because Winchester ran out of them initially and had to order a second batch. I would assume they would not sell real high, but who knows.