News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Billy Buice mouth pieces

Started by gobblers roost, August 20, 2019, 04:04:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gobblers roost

davisd9

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

davisd9

I usually mind my own business but you can get these for $20 a piece from Mr. Billy right now. For $40 bucks you can get micarta and amodel. Those are screw in prices, push ins are cheaper. The man that makes them deserves the profit. If nothing else the phone conversation is worth the time to order them.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

gobblers roost

Quote from: davisd9 on August 20, 2019, 04:19:19 PM
I usually mind my own business but you can get these for $20 a piece from Mr. Billy right now. For $40 bucks you can get micarta and amodel. Those are screw in prices, push ins are cheaper. The man that makes them deserves the profit. If nothing else the phone conversation is worth the time to order them.
Well I  just looked again  and I paid $35 each from 2 different guys on Old gobbler, so I will mark them at that price  and the individual  can decide if they want them or not. Never used.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

davisd9

Quote from: gobblers roost on August 20, 2019, 04:29:47 PM
Quote from: davisd9 on August 20, 2019, 04:19:19 PM
Well I  just looked again  and I paid $35 each from 2 different guys on Old gobbler, so I will mark them at that price  and the individual  can decide if they want them or not. Never used.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Fair enough, next time I would call Mr. Billy.

nitro

Donald,

I thought public comment on pricing was against the rules of the classifieds ??

Maybe it would be better stated in a PM.

GR,

Good luck with the sale.
Royal Slam 2008

Jacobson

I paid 35.00 apiece for screw in ten years ago. This is a fair price..........

davisd9

Quote from: nitro on August 20, 2019, 05:39:18 PM
Donald,

I thought public comment on pricing was against the rules of the classifieds ??

Maybe it would be better stated in a PM.

GR,

Good luck with the sale.

Not sure if it is a rule, but you are right and I apologized to Gobbler roost.  It was a knee jerk reaction. I will delete if he asks me to.