turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Macassar ebony striker

Started by JLH, August 18, 2019, 06:20:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JLH

I have an extra Macassar striker that needs a new home.

I bought a little piece of macassar on a request, and had enough for 6 strikers....the other 5 are already gone, just offering this one here.

I am not going to keep a stock of macasser, may buy a board every now and then, but the good stuff is hard to find and comes at a price.

This is actually the ugly duckling of the bunch, it has decent color and figure... but it still runs great!

$45. plus $3 to ship..(the shipping tube alone is worth the $3 ;) )

$48 tyd.

J.B. Lineberry

That's a fine looking tool my friend!

KeyDett

Sending PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J.B. Lineberry

JLH

outdoors

** gone ** I'm giving up my first cup of coffee , wait for the good stuff and then u venture on too other things and u come across this. .................  Ps: first cup was great
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

captpete

Quote from: JLH on August 18, 2019, 06:20:27 AM
I have an extra Macassar striker that needs a new home.

I bought a little piece of macassar on a request, and had enough for 6 strikers....the other 5 are already gone, just offering this one here.

I am not going to keep a stock of macasser, may buy a board every now and then, but the good stuff is hard to find and comes at a price.

This is actually the ugly duckling of the bunch, it has decent color and figure... but it still runs great!

$45. plus $3 to ship..(the shipping tube alone is worth the $3 ;) )

$48 tyd.

Coming from you, I'm sure it runs great! Like they say: "Just because it's pretty doesn't mean it will kill"

Turkeyman62

A Gobbler Yelp Spring Or Fall Is A Long Conversation..