OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New Buice

Started by davisd9, August 10, 2019, 08:47:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisd9

Got a package from Mr. Billy today. Macassar Ebony 5-1/2" screw in with copper ferrule from 2013. Got a 3 and 4 mouthpiece in his new material. Awesome call!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

ccleroy

Chris O

Very nice!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rzrbac

That's a beautiful trumpet and it sounds amazing.

paboxcall

That's a sweet one, congrats!
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

Sir-diealot

Good looking call, that copper really sets the other colors off.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

sbbow

That's a nice one congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terry

Beautiful!

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

va longbeard

Nice call! 

That mouthpiece is amodel right? 

I got a amodel number 4 mouthpiece for one of the trumpets a got a few weeks ago I really like it, different sound than the delrin which I like the delrin mouthpieces also.

davisd9

Quote from: va longbeard on August 11, 2019, 08:58:32 AM
Nice call! 

I got a amodel number 4 mouthpiece for one of the trumpets a got a few weeks ago I really like it, different sound than the delrin which I like the delrin mouthpieces also.

Mr. Billy spoke highly of it and said it was a lot like ivory. I agree, it has a more natural tone and not quite the pop the delrin has.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

va longbeard

Quote from: davisd9 on August 11, 2019, 10:57:00 AM
Quote from: va longbeard on August 11, 2019, 08:58:32 AM
Nice call! 

Mr. Billy spoke highly of it and said it was a lot like ivory. I agree, it has a more natural tone and not quite the pop the delrin has.

I agree it is more mellow than delrin I would like to get a number 3 mouthpiece in it as well.

davisd9

Thanks everyone.  I am usually a #3 guy but with these amodel mouthpieces I think I like the 4 a little better.  I need to slow down on the trumpet purchases and get caught with lanyards from my buddy Del.

nitro

How many Buice trumpets you have Donald??
Royal Slam 2008

nitro

My recommendation is to buy all you can afford.
Royal Slam 2008

Jfowler82

Really nice trumpet !