OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Fetter long box  (Read 2686 times)

Offline Crghss

• The Boss Gobbler
Fetter long box
« on: August 07, 2019, 07:26:36 PM »
Just got a Fetter long box (Bolivian Rosewood & Black Walnut) from a forum member. Great call! Can’t put it down. Definitely a couple different “calls” available. Hopefully I can get everything out of it that it has to offer.

I was on the fence for awhile as whether to get a long box, does it really make deference, worth the hassle to carry etc. etc.

As of now I’d say heck YES! Guess I’ll know after next season.

I know not the best picture but it is a long box.

Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend. ...

Offline sixbird

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Longbeard
Re: Fetter long box
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2019, 07:30:07 PM »
Sweet box brother! Ernie makes some good ones!

Offline Greg Massey

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2019, 07:41:48 PM »
On those spring windy days , you can take that long box and cut the wind ... for the money Ernie makes one of the best .. i guess that's why i have 5 of them...

Offline Chris O

• Double Beard
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2019, 08:04:30 PM »
Congrats on your call, that’s a great choice I have the exact combo

Online paboxcall

• Paintbrush Beard
  • That's this about that
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2019, 08:18:16 PM »
Quality paddle calls are my fav. Never leave home without one. Congrats on yours - Ernie makes a stunningly great long box (and scratcher, and yelper,...)
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

Offline Sir-diealot

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2019, 01:08:49 AM »
I will be getting one from him eventually, he only lives an hour from me so I do plan do do some business with him in the future.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Offline silverspur

• Longbeard
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2019, 07:07:19 AM »
Congrats on a fine paddle call from Ernie!  He makes some awesome calls including trumpets and pots.  Ernie is a wonderful gentleman as well.  Looking forward to spending time with him at Turkey Trot on the 23rd of August
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

Offline EZ

• Double Beard
  • Gobble THIS!!!
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2019, 08:31:23 PM »
Congrats on a fine paddle call from Ernie!  He makes some awesome calls including trumpets and pots.  Ernie is a wonderful gentleman as well.  Looking forward to spending time with him at Turkey Trot on the 23rd of August

Hangin with Ernie and Snozz is what I look forward to. Turkey hunting and callmaking greatness.....but don't tell them I said that, lol!!!

Offline Sir-diealot

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2019, 12:07:29 PM »
Oh I'm sorry, very rude of me. Very nice looking paddle.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Offline sixbird

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Longbeard
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2019, 04:16:47 PM »

Hangin with Ernie and Snozz is what I look forward to. Turkey hunting and callmaking greatness.....but don't tell them I said that, lol!!!

Hah! Both together and you've got entertainment that's for sure...