turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Lamar box call

Started by Southerngobbler, August 02, 2019, 08:31:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southerngobbler

Anyone wanna guess what that Lamar box call on eBay is gonna go for. My guess is $450

BigSlam51

$425

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Greg Massey

Yoder409

I won't even hazard a guess. 

Lamar short boxes are all over the place lately...........from less than the lowest guess here to considerably higher than the highest guess so far. 

Turkey call folks are goofy when it comes to auction time.  Recall what the Lohman 870 boxes did a year or two back ??
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Greg Massey

If it goes for over 450 i may sale mine , Let's see profit would be just over 300 dollars ....

Southerngobbler

Lamar's getting $250 for them now and of course a two year wait

Spitten and drummen

" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Pooh4459

I didnt realize it's a double check pattern which is more rare then the single check row pattern he makes now and it has inlays which alot of his newer boxes dont have. No telling what it will go for but I'd say over $500.

Matt k

Also depends on what 2 check pattern, he had more than one 2 check style.

Pooh4459

Quote from: Matt k on August 07, 2019, 01:39:36 PM
Also depends on what 2 check pattern, he had more than one 2 check style.

Oh really. Didnt know this. If you have both kinds which I'm sure you do can you show the 2 styles? I only have 2 doubles and I'm pretty sure there both the same style.

Greg Massey

Regardless , single or double row , from the looks of ebay ... either one will bring high dollar ....lol

Pooh4459

Quote from: Greg Massey on August 07, 2019, 02:56:36 PM
Regardless , single or double row , from the looks of ebay ... either one will bring high dollar ....lol

Oh certainly

idratherb

I just got an all walnut short from him that Im not sure any amount of cash would make me let it got.

NeverRoosting

Quote from: idratherb on August 07, 2019, 08:17:08 PM
I just got an all walnut short from him that Im not sure any amount of cash would make me let it got.

I'd let mine go for $500 lol

crenshawco

$385 was the final number