OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Feather creek trough call

Started by Gobbler2577, July 11, 2019, 11:26:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gobbler2577

I got a trough from Mr. Rich Buker today.  We did a trade and if I am honest I was a bit nervous.  I have never had what i thought was a good trough call, but they have always intrigued me.  It was really an accident that i learned he made them but i am so glad because i love this call.  I am not a collector and dont know about a lot of callmakers like some do, but this call will always be in my bag.

Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

Very fine looking call. It is on my agenda to get one before next Spring, have wanted one for quite some time now. I would like to hear a soundfile of it.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

mudhen

Feather Creek Calls are pure turkey!!

One of my favorite new calls for 2019...will be adding more over time...
"Lighten' up Francis"  Sgt Hulka

Greg Massey

Nice looking trough call... i agree with you, have never been fan of these type calls .. glad you got a good one ...

bobk

Congratulations on a great looking trough.  A good sounding trough is a very effective caller.

letinmfly

Nice pick up Larry!!  I have one of his red slate troughs and it is one the best sounding trough calls I've heard. 
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

3bailey3

Spitten and drummen

" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Fatbeard

Getting a red slate one from him this week
East TN Beard Buster

Spitten and drummen

" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY