Fulkerson Walnut Hen Box for sale on eBay

Started by fishr64, July 09, 2019, 09:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg Massey

Quote from: Sir-diealot on July 10, 2019, 08:07:28 PM
Quote from: Greg Massey on July 10, 2019, 07:26:36 PM
Quote from: Sir-diealot on July 10, 2019, 06:51:25 PM
Quote from: Greg Massey on July 10, 2019, 06:49:29 PM
Jackie is selling pieces of Rickey Platt collection .. Jackie bought Rickey collection back few weeks ago...
I swear the one scratch box was on here not long ago, It is one I had wanted to buy.
Rickey is on the forum .... he could of bought the scratch box ....
Okay thanks. I had told the owner to sell it if he can but if it was still around on the third I would take it but it wound up selling. Who is Rickey? I do not remember names well. You're name's Biff, right?
I'm not giving anymore information out about Rickey....  sometimes you have to look beyond the forum and become friends with people .... facebook for example...

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Greg Massey on July 10, 2019, 08:22:21 PM
Jackie is selling pieces of Rickey Platt collection .. Jackie bought Rickey collection back few weeks ago...
I swear the one scratch box was on here not long ago, It is one I had wanted to buy.
Okay thanks. I had told the owner to sell it if he can but if it was still around on the third I would take it but it wound up selling. Who is Rickey? I do not remember names well. You're name's Biff, right?
I'm not giving anymore information out about Rickey....  sometimes you have to look beyond the forum and become friends with people .... facebook for example...
I understand your feelings.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

NeverRoosting

Quote from: Sir-diealot on July 10, 2019, 08:23:48 PM

No idea what he meant...but Rickey goes by Hunter22 on the forum, I'm sure that will clear up your question

Sir-diealot

Quote from: NeverRoosting on July 10, 2019, 08:55:53 PM
Quote from: Sir-diealot on July 10, 2019, 08:23:48 PM

No idea what he meant...but Rickey goes by Hunter22 on the forum, I'm sure that will clear up your question
Thank you. I can understand where he is coming from, I am the same when it comes to sharing phonme numbers.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."