turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Opening Day 2019 Video

Started by Jwall, July 08, 2019, 11:34:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jwall

I just uploaded a video of our opening day in Tennessee. Go check it out, subscribe and let me know what yall think. Also, if you are on instagram follow me @jwall1856 and @heartlandstrutters .

https://youtu.be/cTw9mWNM3Ek

Yoteduster

That was a good mourning..thanks for posting the video

Jwall

Quote from: Yoteduster on July 09, 2019, 08:39:58 AM
That was a good mourning..thanks for posting the video

Thanks for checking it out and giving feedback. Ill be editing more footage from this season to upload soon.

wvboy

I hope you want honest opinions..

I don't enjoy all the music.. would much rather hear you calling and the natural outdoor sounds..There was very little calling in this one.. but that is just me.  I don't mind a little intro and exit music, but something more subtle, and not right before a kill shot.. would prefer you talking about setup or general hunt location or time/date and weather instead of the music intro.

But what do I know .. if you like it that is all that matters..

Congratulations to you both.
RB .. Take me Home Country Roads

Jwall

Quote from: wvboy on July 09, 2019, 03:12:21 PM
I hope you want honest opinions..

I don't enjoy all the music.. would much rather hear you calling and the natural outdoor sounds..There was very little calling in this one.. but that is just me.  I don't mind a little intro and exit music, but something more subtle, and not right before a kill shot.. would prefer you talking about setup or general hunt location or time/date and weather instead of the music intro.

But what do I know .. if you like it that is all that matters..

Congratulations to you both.
Yeah man I appreciate the honest feedback.  Im about to begin editing some more footage of another hunt and plan to include more calling.  As far as the commentary,  I will probably have to record more to explain the set up and what's going on for the next video.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Bay1985

X2 music is not needed or wanted. If you remember Dave Owens asked before he started the Pinhoti project what everyone preferred in hunting videos, no music was one of the top suggestions.

Jwall

Quote from: Bay1985 on July 09, 2019, 05:01:28 PM
X2 music is not needed or wanted. If you remember Dave Owens asked before he started the Pinhoti project what everyone preferred in hunting videos, no music was one of the top suggestions.
I just picked up on the pinhoti project and actually sent the video to Dave for feedback so I'm guessing I'll be hearing that again.  Now I know what not to do on the next video. I do appreciate it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Dtrkyman

If you want attention for your channel you need to have a personality that engages people otherwise its just a shoot.

Also practice with the camera, and use manual focus!!!!!  When that pair of toms showed the cam was focused on the limbs in front of thew blind.

Have fun with it.  Congrats on the bird

Greg Massey

nice video , i see your mistakes and music wasn't needed .. I'm sure the next ones will be better ... thanks for sharing ...