OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

MAC Calls

Started by Dirt Nap, July 06, 2019, 02:54:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dirt Nap

I'm new around here figured i'd share a MAC Calls Blue Mahoe Red Slate i was fortunate to get from Mark who i might add is an awesome guy.  The craftsmanship is outstanding and it's a runner.  Wish i had this call when the season was in. 

Chris O

Good looking call, I hear nothing but great things about Mac calls. Thanks for sharing your call with us

Sir-diealot

Nice looking call. I got my second custom call from Mark, a Spalted Maple With Green Slate, one of my favorite calls.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Greg Massey

Agree nice pot calls , i have 4 pots of his , waiting on number 5 ... he's one of my favorite

va longbeard

He makes a great call I really like that mahoe slate!

I have a glass mahoe from him I really like.

His walnut green slate is one of my favorite calls I am on his list for a red slate now.

Browning87

Mark makes some outstanding calls! I have 4 from him and have 3 more on order!

Dirt Nap

Thank you guys, i've been extremely impressed with his calls.  Got on his books for a green slate and walnut, canary wood and glass.  I'm also sending him some zebra wood and American chestnut.  This heart pine and red slate should be here next week.             

jmart241

M,Yingling

some Good lookin wood  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Dirt Nap on July 06, 2019, 12:53:24 PM
Thank you guys, i've been extremely impressed with his calls.  Got on his books for a green slate and walnut, canary wood and glass.  I'm also sending him some zebra wood and American chestnut.  This heart pine and red slate should be here next week.             
I got to hear this call over on Facebook just by chance earlier, sounds very good.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Spitten and drummen

" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE