OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Vacation  (Read 798 times)

Offline wvmntnhick

• Paintbrush Beard
Vacation
« on: June 29, 2019, 06:43:14 PM »
Well, family vacation is wrapping up and I feel like it just started. Had a flat on the truck day one. Decided I had to make it to the North Carolina border before stopping then couldn’t find a room until we got to the beach costing us way more than it should’ve. Got texts and calls all week about work. Either way, had some great fun with the family. Took an inshore fishing trip with my wife’s father and brother-in-law. He’s Irish. Nothing we can do about him. Loads of fun actually. Dudes a straight up riot when I can understand what he’s saying. Girls loved combing the beach for shells and actually found some good ones this year. Most of the good pics are on my wife’s phone but I’ll share the ones I’ve got. I’ll have her send some later and I’ll update it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Yoteduster

• Double Beard
Re: Vacation
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2019, 06:49:11 PM »
Looks like fun..heck of a day fishing

Offline wvmntnhick

• Paintbrush Beard
Re: Vacation
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2019, 07:00:22 PM »
Looks like fun..heck of a day fishing
We could’ve stayed in the bluefish all evening. But, I kinda wanted something easier to clean so we switched over to Spanish mackerel as soon as my father-in-law decided to change gears. The captain was great. Really enjoyed it. Much better than the money robber that took us several years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk