OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Looking for Affinity Compact & Apex combo pattern pictures  (Read 2200 times)

Offline macobb

Looking for Affinity Compact & Apex combo pattern pictures
« on: June 20, 2019, 05:05:15 PM »
I just got an Affinity compact 24" barrel and intend on using Apex GT 20 3" 1 5/8oz #9 loads for my first season with it. I am interested in seeing patterns from people specifically using this combo and what the patterns look like at 20 & 40. I am trying to use this to determine the constriction of choke I am going to start with. I have dug through here and saw plenty of patterns on the gun or that specific apex load but not found any with that combo. May be a bit of a reach but just curious to see what a .570, .565, .562, or .555 look like with the affinity 3 compact and apex gt 20's look like.

Thanks for the help
Always wondering wether or not to give a cluck

Offline SumToy

• Double Beard
    • sumtoycustoms
Re: Looking for Affinity Compact & Apex combo pattern pictures
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2019, 09:23:26 AM »
good pair.   562 for hot 10 inch numbers.    570 to 575 to open up for wiggle room
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA