OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Burris 336

Started by macobb, June 19, 2019, 02:27:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

macobb

I am curious which mount sits lower on the receiver the burris 336 or sumtoy? just wanting to look at my options
Always wondering wether or not to give a cluck

Fl strutter

macobb

by how much? Id have to go get my gun drilled and tapped for it or I can just put the sumtoy on it straight away. Is it worth it?

Fl strutter

Prohunter3509

I am going down same path not knowing exactlywhich mount to buy

Shoebuck

I have the 336 on two Benelllis, a 12 and a 20 both m2s.I like the low profile , the sight virtually sits on the receiver. You have to get the Benelli tapped though.

macobb

Does anyone know if the 336 mount will fit the factory holes that come drilled and tapped on the Franchi Affinity 3 Compact

cutt down

Quote from: macobb on June 19, 2019, 11:00:04 PM
Does anyone know if the 336 mount will fit the factory holes that come drilled and tapped on the Franchi Affinity 3 Compact

No but I'm 99.9% sure the Weaver 93A mount is the one that fits the Affinity & it's pretty low profile.

SumToy

i just check them  They are with in a few thousands.   I was thinking the 336 was little lower but had not check after we change the base.   
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA