OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Sp-10 Accessories  (Read 2877 times)

Offline redjones

Sp-10 Accessories
« on: May 23, 2019, 02:09:26 PM »
If anyone happens to know where I can find either the Original Paperwork or an Original Sling that came in the box with these guns when new could you drop me a line .

Thanks.......Greg
Semper Fi

Online BTH

• The Boss Gobbler
  • Proverbs 3:5-6. I like the snood!
Re: Sp-10 Accessories
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2019, 03:49:45 PM »
Not sure if you mean an original copy of the manual or just a copy of a manual.

If you need just a copy. You can get one online just do a search for Remington SP-10 Manual.

The sling that came on them in the wood version was an Uncle Mike's deluxe padded shotgun sling. The padded part was 1000 cordura nylon outer fabric.  I think it was either the traditional tan background  with green camo or traditional tan background with brown camo on the padded portion and they had the uncle mike's QD swivels. The sling portion itself was 1.25" nylon webbing and it was tan/gold color. The turkey version SP-10 had the mossy oak breakup camo on the padded portion and the webbing was black.

I have searched long and hard and cannot find the slings new anywhere.

Mossy oak version below
https://www.popscreen.com/prod/MTA5MjY4NjI0/Uncle-Mikes-Rifle-Shotgun-Sling-Swivels-MOSSY-OAK-CAMO-eBay
Phil 4:13

Offline deadbuck

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2019, 05:57:20 PM »
I have one of the slings in new condition but didn't know they were valuable.

Offline redjones

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2019, 06:24:39 PM »
I have a NIB Remington SP-10,what I don't have is the ORIGINAL PAPERWORK or the ORIGINAL SLING that came with this gun when it was new.
I believe that the slings that used to come with the SP-10,11-87 and the 870 at one time were all the same one.
I'm just trying to get this gun back to original issue,everything that came in the box when new.
Deadbuck,I am not aware of them being in any kind of demand,but like anything else they are worth whatever someone is willing to pay.
I have been hoping someone has an old box from one stuffed under a bed somewhere with what I need and is willing to part with it.
Here is a pic. of the Sling,its on a 11-87 but its the same sling.

Thanks..........Greg

http://cfnparts.com/image/cache/data/Gun%20Parts/Remington/Shotguns/11-87/100_3917-700x237.jpg
Semper Fi

Offline MISSISSIPPI Double beard

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Double Beard
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2019, 02:07:55 PM »
I may know where a sling is. I will check for you. One question, does the sling have a Remington tag on it?
They call him...Kenny..Kenny