OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: BROWNING BPS DISCONTINUED!!!  (Read 15588 times)

Offline DUCKDIGGLER

Re: BROWNING BPS DISCONTINUED!!!
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2019, 06:52:07 PM »
Amen! You da man! So happy the demise was just rumors, BPS new models, love the Composite, that will be on my shopping list!    THANK YOU DUCKDIGGLER for the update!

My pleasure Triple L’s!

MUDHEN is correct.....molded in stock rear swivel hole, like most other makers  have gone to.

Of particular interest to me, is a 20 Synthetic stock version! FINALLY! Looks like Fall before we see the 20s on dealers shelves however,

Offline RED NECK

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Longbeard
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2019, 07:04:45 PM »
are they still making the bps 10 gauge?

Offline RED NECK

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Longbeard
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2019, 08:25:20 AM »
I picked up a barely shot Browning bps 12 3.5" 28" in shadowgrass with the three chokes for half of what I would pay new.I am set,gun looks like it was literally shot 2 times and never out of safe.

I have my 20 gauge browning bps,10 gauge browning bps,12 gauge NWTF browning bps and now my 28" waterfowl Browning bps.I should have the gun in a few weeks.

Browning,the best there is........

Offline runngun

• Double Beard
  • Louisiana
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2019, 05:20:32 PM »
Glad to see this. I love all things Browning.
I have:
Browning Gold lite 10
Browning BPS 12
Browning 300 win mag Abolt
Browning 22 lever action
Browning 22 auto.
Browning Maxxus 12 3.5.

I have to send Maxxus back, it's an early model camouflage.  Stock and forearm turned sticky.  Gun is fine. I just got off the phone with them I have to send whole gun. Waiting for shipping label. 

Have a good one
Ray

PS But my go to 12 is the Ithaca Turkey slayer.  Single shot is TC Encore.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

Offline DUCKDIGGLER

« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2019, 06:55:23 PM »
DUCKDIGGLER......I must apologize for doubting you! You came through with great info, a BIG THANK YOU! The new upgrades look interesting, a camo 20GA is a good possibility for me.

No worries Bud! I’m just glad we all have an improved version of an awesome pumpgun we all seem to enjoy! My fingers are crossed for a Camo version of the 20 ga but I may just buy the synthetic version and have her dipped......I’m kinda impatient that way. Plus I’d be sure to get Bottomland that way.  :drool:

Offline Terry

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Paintbrush Beard
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2019, 07:44:17 PM »
So when will they actually be available?

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Offline Spurs Up

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2019, 07:55:49 PM »
I have to send Maxxus back, it's an early model camouflage.  Stock and forearm turned sticky.  Gun is fine. I just got off the phone with them I have to send whole gun. Waiting for shipping label.

I hope you have children and they one day have children. If so, one of them may live long enough to receive the return shipment from Browning warranty repair and enjoy the gun.

Online zelmo1

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
  • Take a Newbie Hunting
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2019, 08:28:00 AM »
Glad to see that they are keeping the BPS. In my day, you shot a Browning or Remington’s you were a serious hunter. I really did like the old Ithaca model 37 pump, but it went south fast.

Offline RED NECK

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Longbeard
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2020, 10:47:17 PM »
I found a new Bps 20 ga black synthetic 26" 2020 version for sale and am thinking about buying it in the next few weeks.I wasn't really looking to buy but I am now thinking I need another gun.

Offline Tom007

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
  • “Eastern Tail Chaser”
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2020, 09:48:19 AM »
I don’t have a BPS, but I am a Browning fan. Love my Cynergy Ultimate Turkey, and my Browning Gold Slug Hunter. Great products, great company... be well
“Solo hunter”