turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Custom Shop M2

Started by redjones, May 27, 2019, 03:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elmerfudd

Im inclined to agree re the Custom shop price. Thats crazy.  I carried a Franchi Infinity 20 with an FF3 and TSS last year and was hooked. Im done with carrying my SBE 12 gauge in the spring woods. So to that end, and because I despise the grip on the Franchi, I also want to buy an M2 20ga. My question comes down to - 24" or 26" barrel? And...your experience with Benellis camo finishes....have they stood up or should I go with just black?

I had my SBE dipped aftermarket in MO bottomland and it lasted three seasons and looked so bad I stripped it and restored to original finish.

5arraquiver

For the guys shooting M2's with red dots. What is your preferred mounting method and is anyone shooting bead only with an M2?
Questions? Answer: Jesus

RossAnderson

Shot with bead only until just this year. Went with the low profile Sumtoy Mount for a vortex venom. Excited to see how it does and holds up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-Ross

Shoebuck

Sumtoy Mount is perfect, Great guy also

3bailey3

Sumtoy mount with a FF3 26 inch barrel with a 562 Sumtoy choke

3bailey3

Elmerfudd

Is the Sumtoy mount a Burris FF proposition only? Im looking at trying the Holosun 507C which is compatible with the Trijicon RMR footprint or can be used with a section of Pic/weaver rail. I am pleased with my FF3s just looking for something new to play with.

wchadw

Quote from: Elmerfudd on January 14, 2020, 09:48:29 PM
Is the Sumtoy mount a Burris FF proposition only? Im looking at trying the Holosun 507C which is compatible with the Trijicon RMR footprint or can be used with a section of Pic/weaver rail. I am pleased with my FF3s just looking for something new to play with.
Sumtoy does do a mount for Trijicon RMR

3bailey3

wchadw glad you had the answer, I was clueless

wchadw

Quote from: 3bailey3 on January 14, 2020, 10:01:48 PM
wchadw glad you had the answer, I was clueless
He put one on one of my guns a couple months ago. Low profile. Very nice work

Elmerfudd

Thanks, Holosun and Sumtoy it is!

2nd 100

as a sporting clay shooter,  port and barrel work everything . as a turkey hunter don't do barrel work I want the pattern to clump up for big numbers especially in the sub gauges ! I do do barrel work on 12 ga but this is mostly for recoil reduction purposes . and in all the way down to a 410 now and had 5 kills last year with it . do my part and call him up and put my head down and he is a flopping !!!...