OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Navigating this forum

Started by Southerngobbler, May 23, 2019, 11:34:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southerngobbler

I have been on this forum for one turkey season only and already I am lusting over some of the calls people talk about on here. The problem I'm experiencing is that some refer to the call maker by his actual name, others refer to the call maker by his handle on this forum and still others refer to them by their actual business name. Is there anyway to cross reference someones forum name to their business? or look up someone by their business name or forum name? Unfortunately it seems like a lot of call makers are only on Facebook and I'm just not into that. I have looked on some peoples profile who appear to be marketing call and it never mentions a reference to a business-maybe I'm overlooking something.

Bowguy

It could surely be confusing yet no one is deliberately try to confuse you. If you're not sure just ask.

Sir-diealot

Many are not on Facebook though a good deal are there and have also use Facebook as their business page. Others are here and do not have a Facebook page but do have their own page. Then there are those that are not here but either have Facebook a website or both.

If you see something you like just ask one of us, we don't bit (Well maybe the Greg Massey guy but just figure out how long his chain is and you will be fine) and we will be happy to point you in the right direction.

Oh some have a link to their site or Facebook page in their signature, but not many and I wish they would start to do that more myself.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."