OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Scoring Status  (Read 1685 times)

Offline FullChoke

• Double Beard
  • Central Minnesota
Scoring Status
« on: May 23, 2019, 09:52:43 AM »
First the good news: Nobody shot themselves.  :icon_thumright:

Now the less-than-good news: As of May 23rd, with a running score of 474.7075 we are in 10th place out of 12 teams.  The 2019 contest ends on June 1st, so there are only a few hours left to post or upgrade your scores. The Crusaders look to be coasting into their 3rd championship in a row with a running team score of 590.3189. Congratulations to them.

2019 will go down as a great year, even though some of our guns fell silent. I, personally was thrilled to be able to get to the woods and had several close calls with belligerent Mississippi public land birds. The bird that I finally took was memorable because I was able to find several gobblers in an area very close to my home where there really shouldn't have been any.

A hearty Congratulations needs to be extended to our team mate, 3seasons. He had a year that most of us can only dream of with 7 posted gobblers and a few other western pardners that haven't made it to the roster. I could easily believe that he came close to flat running out of TSS shells this year! Well done, my brother, very well done.

I will continue to monitor the other team scores and will have one final post on June 1st.

Cheers  ;D

FC

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Offline xarcher

• The Boss Gobbler
Re: Scoring Status
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2019, 11:45:54 AM »
Still hunting. Laid eyes on limbhanger last Sunday. Thats’s a No Hunting Sunday in these parts. Had him patterned until the farmer run him off spraying his fields. Just gotta go find him now.

Guns don't kill people.  Guns kill food.