OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Looking for a 3 and a half inch  (Read 2067 times)

Offline Sir-diealot

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
Looking for a 3 and a half inch
« on: May 21, 2019, 11:45:43 PM »
Looking for a 3 and a half inch piece of green slate or two. Want to try to order another kit to build next month but he does not offer green slate. I want a piece that the green really stands out on. Can't buy till the third of next month but I would like to set something up for then so I can work it into my budget.

Also any suggestions for wood types to work with green slate? He does have some exotic woods but advised me that you can't use polyurethane on those kinds or woods (Or maybe it was somebody here, I don't quite remember) so I want to use something I can stick with the polyurethane that I already have. Here is what he has in stock now. https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_ssn=crgamecalls&item=323058533991&_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=Pot+Unfinished&_sop=15
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."