Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Another Great Season .

Started by hookedspur, May 20, 2019, 11:13:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hookedspur

I want to start by say congratulations to you guys on your fine seasons.
Looks like another year that it's going down to the very end and that's ok just the way we want it.
Looks like all the teams are well represented and trying to put the squeeze on us, so again congrats to all who are involved in the best sport I can think of and on your season being a fun and most importantly Safe one .

Want to pick out a couple of my own teammates and say wow you guys had one for the ages , haha I know cause I was with you on a couple hunts or so, Greg and Ron , I hope I don't have to play on opposing teams one day . I'm sure I will never forget this season and hope to hunt with you and possibly some of the other teammates one day ..

May God Bless and keep us
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

snapper1982

thank you Steve. i know i had a great season.

Roost 1

Thanks for the kind words, Steve. I was truly blessed with another great season, I'll create another thread later with my season recap.... I really enjoyed our time together (Steve, Ron, and myself) and hope we don't wait as long next time.  I truly enjoy being on this team because we all have the same passion for hunting turkeys.
I have now hunted with 4 of the guys on this team and have had the pleasure to meet Chad(American Strutter).  I would like to one day meet or hunt with the rest of the guys. Congrats to not only the Crusaders but all the rest of the teams as well. I've really been impressed with the competitiveness of a couple of the new teams as well as all the old teams.  Good job to everyone as we near the finish line.

GobbleNut

Just got back from Colorado and the fork has dun been stuck in me for the year.  Stuck way out here in New Mexico, it is pretty tough for me to get to participate in hunts with fellow team members, but I hope to one of these years. 

It has once again been a pleasure, fellers.  As for the contest, we shall see where we stand at the end of it all,... although it really makes no difference.  I hope to be around next year to do it all again!

...And thanks to Steve for handling all the team dirty work and keeping all the cats herded up.

HookedonHooks

Congrats to you boys on the season! You guys always put on a clinic of killing turkeys. I was hoping we'd have a shot at late season catching up, but I think we're all done on the Limbhangers other than myself, and I don't think Nebraska will provide me a 20 point upgrade.

wvmntnhick

Hey, congrats to you fellas for sure. Roost, Snap, and Steve, y'all did amazing. Hoping to maybe get some things figured out for next year and we can meet up for a WV hunt. Just depends on how the business thing is going I suppose. Might even be able to get my buddy to meet us down there. It would open up some avenues for sure. Regardless, great job guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roost 1

Quote from: GobbleNut on May 21, 2019, 08:49:45 AM
Just got back from Colorado and the fork has dun been stuck in me for the year.  Stuck way out here in New Mexico, it is pretty tough for me to get to participate in hunts with fellow team members, but I hope to one of these years. 

It has once again been a pleasure, fellers.  As for the contest, we shall see where we stand at the end of it all,... although it really makes no difference.  I hope to be around next year to do it all again!

...And thanks to Steve for handling all the team dirty work and keeping all the cats herded up.

Can't speak for the others but I'd gladly travel to NM for a hunt with you and maybe ScotS could join in... I'd also love to hunt CO and UT as well......

FullChoke

Congratulations to this awesome team on another fantastic season! Well done gentlemen.

FullChoke

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Roost 1

Quote from: FullChoke on June 05, 2019, 09:46:56 AM
Congratulations to this awesome team on another fantastic season! Well done gentlemen.

FullChoke

Thank you... your team had a great season as well.. Congrats to all...

honker22

It was another great year.  We didn't get the numbers as in years past but dang sure made the few count that we did.  Congrats to the team... it looks like we won again.
People who don't get it, don't get that they don't get it.

snapper1982

Quote from: FullChoke on June 05, 2019, 09:46:56 AM

FullChoke

thank you. it sure was a great year for memories. thank you Greg and Steve.

callaway71

Thanks for allowing me to join the team this year. I really enjoyed playing and seeing all the kills from y'all. I'll be glad to participate next year if you need me. Just let Roost know. I'm sure we won't be too far apart.  :happy0167: