OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Technology is Cool Sometimes

Started by zelmo1, May 20, 2019, 06:36:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zelmo1

My wife just got into turkey hunting deep this year. We shot a double on jakes on opening morning last year so she has been blessed. This year has been much tougher and rewarding too. She got a fit bit free and has been wearing it. It is cool to track her heartbeat when we are hunting. She is a very even keel person, until the gobbling starts, lol. Her heart rate doubled when our daughter shot her tom this year and yesterday when I got one to 30 yards. Just a cool thing to see. Good luck peeps, Al Baker  :turkey2:

Ctrize

Very cool. Don't have a fitbit but remember my son sitting between my legs on his first bird. Man his heartbeats were shaking my body.

1iagobblergetter

It would probably blow up on a normal day if I wore it...

RutnNStrutn

Sir-diealot

I have been wanting to get one for a while since I started to take care of myself. Problem is me being me I want the very best top of the line model and that is something I need to save for but I have had other things keep coming up like saving for a vehicle, running out of propane and these neat little things call turkey calls I have become addicted to. I will get one some time after I get a new vehicle. I am sure my heart rate went through the roof on Saturday when I got my first.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

zelmo1

When my heart doesn't pump faster when the birds are around then I will quit, never happen  :funnyturkey: :turkey2:

Sir-diealot

Quote from: zelmo1 on May 22, 2019, 04:30:09 AM
When my heart doesn't pump faster when the birds are around then I will quit, never happen  :funnyturkey: :turkey2:
You got that right!
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Spitten and drummen

" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE