OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Anyone ever visit Lonnie Mabry and Billy Buice or just Buice?

Started by Beards and Hooks, May 19, 2019, 10:23:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beards and Hooks

Hey guys I have been down to visit Lonnies shop twice in the past 4 years and have a great time visting him he is a fun guy to chat turkey with and he has awesome calls of course!!!  I have to admit I just stumbled on the fact that his shop and Billy Buices are so close to one another, read that someone posted 4 miles apart. I have to admit I have heard the name Billy Buice but know very little about what he makes beyond turpin style calls was hoping some of you might fill me in? Love to know what he makes and prices and what calls you have from him that you like?  If your more comfortable pming me I understand that too. Lonnies shop is unique because he has calls made that you can play and buy, is Mr. Buice the same and also on that note any other callmakers that you have visited that have stock made that you can try and buy? I realize i ran on here and honestly have no idea when I am going to visit Mr. Mabry again but discovering that they are very close in got me excited for that hopeful next trip.Thanks in advance really looking forward to getting some feedback!