turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Wow![emoji2956] Paul Hick

Started by Carswell, May 06, 2019, 08:59:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carswell

Just got my Paul Hicks Osage Glass/Slate and I swear she sound like a Platz holy moly! I have been messing with a bunch of different strikers with it but I am like the (Ebony Stuckey Striker) with it the best!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Carswell Daniel

Sir-diealot

Fine looking call, intend to get one from Paul eventually, everybody has great things to say about him. Love the striker too.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

MDTOM84

I knew you would love it!!! :z-guntootsmiley: Paul makes top shelf pots.

Carswell

Quote from: Sir-diealot on May 06, 2019, 09:41:54 PM
Fine looking call, intend to get one from Paul eventually, everybody has great things to say about him. Love the striker too.

The striker is really good. It's on the harder side to pur, but clucks etc sounds really good. Hoping to buy a Tulipwood in the next couple weeks from Stucky

Carswell Daniel

Pooh4459

His cedar red slate is awesome to. Killed my turkey and a buddy killed his with them and I have lots of good ones to choose from but took it. Great guy to boot

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Carswell on May 07, 2019, 07:37:52 AM
Quote from: Sir-diealot on May 06, 2019, 09:41:54 PM

The striker is really good. It's on the harder side to pur, but clucks etc sounds really good. Hoping to buy a Tulipwood in the next couple weeks from Stucky

Carswell Daniel
I have his tulipwood and love it, sounds great on everything I have put it to.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

owlhoot

very nice looking call and striker.

Tailwalk

How can I order one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

John Koenig:

Tailwalk

Anyone have a sound file of that call?

Carswell

Quote from: Tailwalk on May 14, 2019, 06:56:55 PM
Anyone have a sound file of that call?

I will send you one in the next couple days if you want. What striker do you want me to use?

Carswell Daniel