OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Apex Deal  (Read 3020 times)

Offline Greg Massey

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
Apex Deal
« on: May 16, 2019, 11:28:46 PM »
Apex flash sale free ship on 49 dollar order and 10 % off the order .... Discount code TSSEXTREME10

Offline Sir-diealot

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
Re: Apex Deal
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2019, 01:35:34 AM »
Wish I could do it, going to buy gift certificates to Bass Pro Shops and then use them from a grinder and then a few boxes of these in #8's as that is the smallest you can go here in NY

Edit: Looks like it will have to be either Browning or Federal #7's they don't sell APEX
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Offline Greg Massey

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2019, 09:18:59 AM »
Wish I could do it, going to buy gift certificates to Bass Pro Shops and then use them from a grinder and then a few boxes of these in #8's as that is the smallest you can go here in NY

Edit: Looks like it will have to be either Browning or Federal #7's they don't sell APEX
  How many times have you been turkey hunting this year ?

Offline Spurs

• Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2019, 11:50:18 AM »
Heck yea!!!  Just bought me two extra boxes.  Still got a 4 left from this year, but I should be good for two seasons now!!!
This year is going to suck!!!

Offline LaLongbeard

• Double Beard
  • Louisiana
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2019, 03:51:24 PM »
I don’t shoot TSS but Apex does give a 10% discount to Veterans something Nitro has never done. If I shot TSS I’d buy from them on this reason alone
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

Offline Sir-diealot

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2019, 03:52:45 PM »

More than last year.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

Offline Greg Massey

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2019, 04:01:29 PM »

More than last year.
   I don't see how ... :TooFunny:

Offline Sir-diealot

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2019, 04:02:56 PM »

More than last year.
That's because you can't see much past your ego.

John Koenig:

Offline Greg Massey

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2019, 04:37:36 PM »

More than last year.
  I so agree with you, big turkey hunter .... :turkey2:

Offline Sir-diealot

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2019, 05:05:31 PM »

More than last year.
Never ever said I was a big turkey hunter, I love to be out there, I will do anything and everything I can to help others get out the and hunt and I will always try to make sure that others try this type of hunting that I love.

You on the other hand go out of your way to run people down, make snide comments, bash people and discourage those that have not been doing it as long as you have. Basically you are everything that is wrong with the sport of hunting, be it deer, elk, turkey or any other kind of hunting, instead of building people up and helping them see what is so wonderful about the sport you drive people away from the sport. Basically when I see people that act as you do I truly feel sorry for them, they have all this information they can give but they hate themselves so much for whatever the reason is the only way they can make themselves feel like a man it to try to tear others down so they can feel most significant.

I think it is a pity because I have seen you do nice things, but I have seen far more of the above mentioned actions than I have the later. I hope one day you get to like yourself, I really do, because I think if you put the same energy into helping people as you do into ripping them down you could do a lot of good both for others and more importantly for yourself.

John Koenig:

Offline Greg Massey

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2019, 05:40:30 PM »

More than last year.
Never ever said I was a big turkey hunter, I love to be out there, I will do anything and everything I can to help others get out the and hunt and I will always try to make sure that others try this type of hunting that I love.

You on the other hand go out of your way to run people down, make snide comments, bash people and discourage those that have not been doing it as long as you have. Basically you are everything that is wrong with the sport of hunting, be it deer, elk, turkey or any other kind of hunting, instead of building people up and helping them see what is so wonderful about the sport you drive people away from the sport. Basically when I see people that act as you do I truly feel sorry for them, they have all this information they can give but they hate themselves so much for whatever the reason is the only way they can make themselves feel like a man it to try to tear others down so they can feel most significant.

I think it is a pity because I have seen you do nice things, but I have seen far more of the above mentioned actions than I have the later. I hope one day you get to like yourself, I really do, because I think if you put the same energy into helping people as you do into ripping them down you could do a lot of good both for others and more importantly for yourself.
Good Luck with your turkey hunting , yes to be a turkey hunter you need to put the time in with boots on the ground and hunt as much as you can, i agree posting on this forum will help you also , lot's of knowledge and great people , but hunting and field experience is were it's at in my opinion , i was giving you a complement at least you have hunted more than you did last year which is great .... So keep up the good work and go hunting as much as you can... I hope one day you will invite me to New York and we can go hunting together .... i will do my best to help you anyway i can to get you a turkey ....

Offline Sir-diealot

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2019, 06:38:14 PM »

More than last year.

Good Luck with your turkey hunting , yes to be a turkey hunter you need to put the time in with boots on the ground and hunt as much as you can, i agree posting on this forum will help you also , lot's of knowledge and great people , but hunting and field experience is were it's at in my opinion , i was giving you a complement at least you have hunted more than you did last year which is great .... So keep up the good work and go hunting as much as you can... I hope one day you will invite me to New York and we can go hunting together .... i will do my best to help you anyway i can to get you a turkey ....
Totally agree being out the is the best way to gain experience. If I misunderstood then I apologize, but looking at how thing were worded I did not take it that way at all. I would enjoy hunting with you, I love to learn from anyone with more experience than myself, as well as hearing their stories of pursuit whether it be turkey or other kinds of game. I am doing this all on my own and learning what I can. Lost a lot of time (17 years) after my car accident or I am sure I would be much better than I am, I have shown before that I can call them in, just a matter of getting my body to cooperate so I can take them.

Hoping after this next shoulder surgery next month that I can pick up a bow again, that was always my dream before my car accident, to take my first turkey with a bow. I want to get one with a flint lock muzzleloading shotgun as well.

John Koenig:

Offline Greg Massey

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2019, 06:42:35 PM »

More than last year.

Totally agree being out the is the best way to gain experience. If I misunderstood then I apologize, but looking at how thing were worded I did not take it that way at all. I would enjoy hunting with you, I love to learn from anyone with more experience than myself, as well as hearing their stories of pursuit whether it be turkey or other kinds of game. I am doing this all on my own and learning what I can. Lost a lot of time (17 years) after my car accident or I am sure I would be much better than I am, I have shown before that I can call them in, just a matter of getting my body to cooperate so I can take them.

Hoping after this next shoulder surgery next month that I can pick up a bow again, that was always my dream before my car accident, to take my first turkey with a bow. I want to get one with a flint lock muzzleloading shotgun as well.
Well that's good , but if it's okay with you i will do the calling and you can shoot the flint lock muzzleloader ... lol  :TooFunny:   

Offline Sir-diealot

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2019, 06:58:32 PM »
Okay, we will let you carry the match lock. :D

John Koenig:

Offline LaLongbeard

• Double Beard
  • Louisiana
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2019, 07:27:07 PM »
This whole thread took a turn for the weird
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?