OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Well its over and Im sad

Started by strum, May 16, 2019, 09:27:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

strum

It was great season here in Ga . Had a lot of fun. But its always sad for me to see it end now the looong wait till opener.
I want to thank all you guys on this forum for all the great info and advise given . It really adds to my experiences.

zelmo1

Over in Georgia, not everywhere. Head north young man.

Clydetaylor1

Over in NC. Hated to see it end but was nice to get some sleep.

Spitten and drummen

Im already counting down the days until next season.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Harty

2 weeks left in Wisconsin .always sad to see it end.
Season always flies by.

Jeremy66

I feel the same way.  Im in Illinois and all the public ground around me is a special hunt area.....so 1 permit for me is all I can get.  Looking at traveling some or finding some private ground to expand my season.  6 days is not near enough....

Divenut2

Yep, my season ended Tuesday. Filled one of my two tags with a nice 23.3 pounder. Was wonderful to be away from the rat race and in the woods.  Now I gotta shift my focus to fishing and deer season!
Love fishing and Deer hunting (Shotgun, Muzzleloader & Pistol). Recently became addicted to Turkey Hunting.

Boykin Hollow

Glad it is over for me here in GA,  tired of going most every day and not hearing anything for the last two weeks of the season.  I can concentrate on work now and wait till the fall deer season.  A great season though,  killed 2 called in 16 and did not want to fill my last tag. 

jryser

I'm just emerging from my depression. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clydetaylor1

Depression starts after I get some sleep. Already thinking about calls and stuff for next year.

Manoflaw

Amen, I'm back shopping for stuff for next year.

The Southpaw

Ended for me yesterday. The wheels are already turning for next year. :OGani:

Rzrbac

I took a severe beating this year. I am driven more than ever. This year is forcing me to re build my arsenal. I have to say I'm going to enjoy the offseason. Next year I'm coming back with a vengeance.

My only issue is working out new calls is taking up my archery time. Got to put some bone on the ground too :icon_thumright: