OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Help with first sight  (Read 10541 times)

Offline edward.penny

Re: Help with first sight
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2019, 09:33:00 PM »
My vote goes to the Burris FF3

Sent from my moto g(6) (XT1925DL) using Tapatalk

Offline kjnengr

« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2019, 04:30:07 PM »
I bought and really like my Sumtoy mount for my FFIII on my SBEIII. My FastFireIII sight has the 3 MOA dot.

I have astigmatism as well and the "Auto" setting usually starbursts on me.  However, the first and second manual setting don't do it as bad for me and I don't have a problem with it/don't notice it.  It might be more noticeable/problematic on the 8 MOA dot.

I'm not sure where you are from, but if your area has a local facebook group for turkey hunters, someone on there might be willing to show you theirs.

Offline Twodogs

« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2019, 11:09:28 PM »
Thanks. That sight mount is a no brainer… I was looking at Leupold Delta point pro before I found that sight mount on accident, My choice immediately changed as I wanted to go with the green triangle anyway and the other one(Leupold) was a red triangle and battery powered. I bought the mount from them and bought the site on eBay for the cheapest price I could find anywhere… Mine is a RMO8

It’s the ultimate IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did exactly what you recommended. Thank you. Bought the mount then the sight on eBay. My buddy is putting the pistol grip and sight on it over the weekend. Can’t wait to dial it in. I have 4 chokes to try.

Offline ManfromGreenSwamp

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2019, 07:21:12 AM »
AWESOME!
Maybe post a picture and tell us what you think when you’re all fixed up. You won’t be sorry, it’s an awesome set up. Interested to know of your choke/load testing too!
“First one to the carcass gets the most”
-T.Farley

“I’m livin ta rest, I was born tired”
-B.Button