OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Nomad Gloves  (Read 1317 times)

Offline WV Ridge Reaper

• Longbeard
Nomad Gloves
« on: May 12, 2019, 03:39:16 PM »
Hello fine folks!!! I was curious as any of you bought a pair of the new nomad fingerless turkey gloves in the size Small/Medium.

I bought some myself a few weeks ago and was forced to buy the bigger size..I’m now since season it shot looking for a smaller pair.

How ever the only website I can find a listing for a small/medium size is Mack’s PW....So I am curious if Nomad even made this model glove in Small/Medium...So before I start offering to sell my house for a pair of the Small/Medium gloves....Did Nomad even make them???

And yes I understand I can take other gloves and cut the fingers so let’s not get on that kick   

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Greg Massey

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
Re: Nomad Gloves
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2019, 04:14:53 PM »
Hello fine folks!!! I was curious as any of you bought a pair of the new nomad fingerless turkey gloves in the size Small/Medium.

I bought some myself a few weeks ago and was forced to buy the bigger size..I’m now since season it shot looking for a smaller pair.

How ever the only website I can find a listing for a small/medium size is Mack’s PW....So I am curious if Nomad even made this model glove in Small/Medium...So before I start offering to sell my house for a pair of the Small/Medium gloves....Did Nomad even make them???

And yes I understand I can take other gloves and cut the fingers so let’s not get on that kick   

Rogers Sporting Goods has Nomad on clearance or on sale ....

Offline KYFrid

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2019, 01:51:48 PM »
They do. I bought a pair of the small/medium. Dick's Sporting Goods online was only place i could find em in greenleaf in that size.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Offline KYFrid

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2019, 01:54:53 PM »
Sorry just double checked. Mine are medium/large. 

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Offline WV Ridge Reaper

• Longbeard
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2019, 05:52:12 PM »
So I got emails back from Mack’s and Nomad today neither answered my question as if they really made a small/medium or if that was just a error.

And Rogers don’t have the gloves,checked before I posted !!

Offline Big Jeremy

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
  • The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2019, 10:51:55 AM »
I don't know about sizes, but I have a pair (L/XL, I believe) and I really like em. just enough sticky to give you good feel without being so sticky that it becomes a burden. Also, I got tired of having gloves come apart at the seams after cutting off the thumb and first finger, and these have held up fantastically so far. They are longer than most, too, which I like. I have monkey arms and sleeves hardly ever end up being long enough. These give me a little extra coverage.