OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Tornado Prayers

Started by jayslim, May 03, 2011, 08:01:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jayslim

I live in Northport, AL and was lucky enough not to have any damage although the first tornado that came through that morning around 5am was way too close for comfort. On the other hand as most people have mentioned many surrounding areas are wrecked. I've been in Brookwood, Holt, Downtown, and just about anywhere else around T-Town cutting trees since this past Thursday and hearing stories and seeing most things first hand, which at times was hard to handle.

However amongst everything I've seen I hope people find a way to look back to GOD for what has happened and will happen in the future. I know most people will ask "why did this happen" and there is no real explanation unless you talk to the man himself. What I do know is GOD loves us and "Romans 8:28 - we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose".

So please pray for people to see GOD in this time of struggle, for the victims, and for the people that are trying to help others.

Also if there is anything someone needs I'll do my best to help and feel free to call me. 205-792-5136

- Jay