OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Buster's red slate

Started by 3bailey3, May 09, 2019, 06:25:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

3bailey3

I just got in a red slate persimmon pot call from Buster after some of you guys said how good they are and you guys are right it is a smoker, Thank you Mr. Halford.

yelpy

Killer pot!!! Congrat's!

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

letinmfly

Gotcha a real good one there!!  Congrats!!
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

Gobbler2577

It went against my nature to not send you a tracking number and let you know I sent it.  But you said to surprise you so, SURPRISE! 

Thanks again.

Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk

Spitten and drummen

His red slate in persimmon is one of the best pot calls I have. The only bird I killed in Ms was killed using my red slate over glass in persimmon. I liked it so much that I ordered another over slate. Some of the most realistic hen talk you can get out of a call. Larry also is a great guy.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

shoer2

He makes a great sounding call.I got the red slate it want my last call from buster.

Gog1015

His red slate/persimmon with a snakewood striker is a smoker, excellent call.

JLH

Yep...i was impressed when i first got mine playing it in the house.

Then when you play it in the woods you see the real magic in his call....doesnt get more real than that!

He has it figured out, thats for sure!

tracker#1

Received my Buster red slate/slate yesterday, great customer service, great person...you guys, as usual, are right. Going to be guiding next couple of days for "disabled veterans" hunters camp, upstate NY. It will be in the vest, putting call to the test... thanks