turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Red dot mount beretta a400

Started by 2500XMAN, May 09, 2019, 03:35:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2500XMAN

Has anyone figured out a good mounting solution to mount a rmr or fastfire red dot to these shotguns?  Without buying gaudy  scope mount from beretta? I dont want my sight mounted 1.5" above the bore.

Any thoughts???

the Ward

I think Burris has a Speedbead mount for the Beretta. That would be a nice low mount. Not sure of any other mounts that would fit.

SumToy

our base fits just dont have the screw to fit them  they the odd ball that has to put metric screw in . lol
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

Gog1015

Sumtoy mount fits you just have to go to a hardware store and get M4 metric cap screw I believe it is.

2500XMAN

I have the Burris speed bead on my benelli. Looking for something that will clamp on the dovetail grooves for easy on and off as I use this shotgun for dove also.

Anyone have a link to the sumtoy mount?

2500XMAN

For anyone not familiar with the a400 action.
It is not drilled and tapped. It has grooves cut in the reciever top. The measure out to be just about 12mm dovetail

Gog1015

My A400 was drilled and tapped.

SumToy

new ones come drilled and tap.

now beretta has a mount to fit the one you have
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

2500XMAN

This gun is only 1.5 years old when did they start tapping them. I dont want the high scope mount beretta makes for this gun

Gog1015

I got mine last year, it is a A400 xtreme plus