turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Spring can't come soon enough for these guys

Started by michiganbowbender, March 20, 2019, 03:52:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

michiganbowbender

Winter has been pretty rugged but is now losing it's grasp finally.

Lifetime Member of  "The Few The Proud"

tomstopper

Nice. Looks like the birds in the third pic down have some pretty sharp spurs

clarksvalley

great pictures don,i think everyone is ready for spring this year.what gives with the stealth cam?

michiganbowbender

Thanks Mike, glad to see your reply on the thread.
The homebrew units are a thing of the past for me, the RA in the hands progressed to the point where I no longer could build or repair them so I have had to make adjustments unfortunately.
Running all Stealths and Brownings now, not by choice but out of necessity.

clarksvalley

i'm sorry to hear that,i should'nt say this but it does take pretty good pics. i got to give you a call one day and talk shop.

michiganbowbender

Eddie12

Great pics as always Don. Sorry to hear about the homebrew's and that's very unfortunate. I still have both of my S600's that you built and both are running strong. I just put the one out yesterday in an area I drew a turkey tag for. If I get some good pics in a couple weeks I will post them. Take care!

Eddie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stoeger M3000

michiganbowbender

Awesome to see your reply Eddie and glad to hear the builds are working good for you.
Time and age sometimes force a person to make changes in how or what they can do, I have been blessed in having had the ability and opportunity to do the things I really enjoy for as long as I have so no complaints here...It's been a great ride so far.     :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

silverspur

Awesome pictures and some nice hooks on those gobblers :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs