OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Remington V3 turkey pro and Apex shell blew up

Started by JD, May 01, 2019, 03:51:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BINK McCARTY

Quote from: drakehammer on May 02, 2019, 10:19:20 PM
Quote from: BINK McCARTY on May 02, 2019, 07:28:22 PM
Quote from: drakehammer on May 01, 2019, 04:00:17 PM
You had an Apex load blow up on you?  Please post a pic. I'm betting you really mean you had a choke failure or barrel failure or combo. Pro-bore thread design is weak.  Anyway show us the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[/quo

te]

The V3 uses the Rem-choke threads ,not the pro-bore. Which I'm glad of cuz ima' getting ready to pick one up!!!!
Woops. My mistake. Thinking Versamax and Pro bore.

Now, wtf would you want with a V3 when you already have much better options?  Shouldn't you be accumulating some TSS shot and components instead? Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol!!!! I know, I know....I'm gettin around to it!!!

Gingerfester

I'm a little late to this conversation. I had the same thing happen to my V3 with Apex last May. Remington said the ammo was slow to peak . They replaced the bolt on my brand new V3 with only 13 shots through it.

Gobble!

Quote from: Gingerfester on January 15, 2020, 09:06:07 PM
I'm a little late to this conversation. I had the same thing happen to my V3 with Apex last May. Remington said the ammo was slow to peak . They replaced the bolt on my brand new V3 with only 13 shots through it.

Nice of Remington.

Turkeytider

Quote from: Gobble! on January 19, 2020, 12:59:17 PM
Quote from: Gingerfester on January 15, 2020, 09:06:07 PM

Nice of Remington.

Their customer service has been terrific both for me and others.