OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

stevens 301 turkey

Started by treein dixie, April 30, 2019, 10:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

treein dixie

On number two!  Removed bases from both and shot bead only both were 20'' low at 40 yards  anybody else seeing same thing.  Again this is my second one.

Full strut

I'm surprised that you even found two of them to try. They are out of stock everywhere! Mine comes in tomorrow so we will see. Fingers crossed that it's dead center POI

turkey_slayer

Yeah where in the heck did y'all find em? Been looking for months. Followed one on gun broker but it ended up selling for $360.

Yoder409

Quote from: turkey_slayer on April 30, 2019, 05:20:58 PM
Yeah where in the heck did y'all find em? Been looking for months. Followed one on gun broker but it ended up selling for $360.

The last one went for $410 (ironically ??) !!! 

Pretty easy way to double your money.

PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Full strut

I monitored Kentucky gun company .com and found one in stock. They sell them for $167

treein dixie

Bought first one at show it was off sent it back to Savage they sent the second one and its off now they want it back.
I wouldn't be in a hurry.  Their excuse was they are imported from CHINA :z-winnersmiley:

Again that's shooting off sandbags and factory and reloads its 20'' low every shot.

Full strut

Just got mine in today! Looks quality so far. Can't wait to put some shells through it and see for myself!

treein dixie

Well lets hear some reports, how does it shoot?

VALongBox

They are in stock at KY Gun Co.

AdrianJHare

I just bought one in Ontario this past week.  Cant wait to try it.

Leadchunker

Does anyone know if the front bead is removable if so what size Threads

limhnger

Got an extra 301T .410 here looking to part with...

treein dixie

Does anyone know if the front bead is removable if so what size Threads

It wouldn't matter the front bead is 2ft from POI on the two I have had so far!

Leadchunker

U must have got first batch early this year I heard about those that's why i waited seems like a lot of new guns these days have quirks in the beginning

Hevishot 13

This is how I set up the sights on mine. Front sight is a hiviz low profile and rear sight is a truglo magnum gobble dot extreme mounted to the scop base mounting rib that's under the base itself. Works great. I killed three birds with this set up this past year.