OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

First Bird with My Own Call( Pics Added )

Started by zelmo1, April 29, 2019, 04:12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zelmo1

I called a nice Tom to my best friend this morning for his first bird. It was the first bird with my own new call series. It couldn't handle the purring. He broke and ran in from 12 hens  :funnyturkey: :funnyturkey:

outdoors

C O N G A D U L A T I O N  .."......
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

afhunter1

yelpy

Awesome!!! Congrats!

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

JLH

Thats gotta feel good!

Congrats!!

Sir-diealot

Really cool. I am just making a kit pot call and think it would be cool to get one with that but making one of your own design and getting a bird with it, that is really neat.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Harty

turkeyhunter91

Congratulations it's a great feeling to call 1 in with a call you made. That call must have sounded sweeter than his hens was.

BTH

R&D on that pot is complete! Nice job
Phil 4:13

RAU

bornagain64

Nice job and congrats to both of you.

zelmo1

Tripled with my wife and daughter using my pot call. It was awesome  :funnyturkey:

outdoors

:character0029:  the suspense is bugging me  not herein your call and don't see a pic ....
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

TurkeyHunterML

Mike Lenga Calls (ML Calls)

zelmo1

Here are a couple. Sound files will probably be after my surgery. I will have time to play with the app then. First one is the call in the thread, 3" slate over aluminum in a padauk pot. The second is a 3.5" copper over glass in a wenge pot.