OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New Trumpet

Started by Rzrbac, April 29, 2019, 09:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rzrbac

Just got this from Mr. Austin Bott. Love the 2 tone persimmon but I also love the way it sounds. I've only been playing with a trumpet for about 3 weeks. The mouthpiece on this trumpet is different than my other one. I like the shape of this one and it seems so easy to play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gergg

I have had a few of Austy's adjustable trumpets, his craftsmanship is outstanding and they play nice as well.....congrats!
https://www.gwaltneygamecalls.com/

Greg Gwaltney Game Calls
2022 NWTF Grand Nationals - 5th Place Air Operated Call (Trumpet)
2021 NWTF Grand Nationals - 2nd Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet)
2021 NWTF Grand Nationals - 5th Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet Call)
2019 NWTF Grand Nationals - 3rd Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet Call)
2019 NWTF S.E. Call Makers Contest - 4th Place Trumpet Calls

beardhunter87

I want one. Nice yelper man, wood color is awesome

Sir-diealot

Fine looking piece, congratulations.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

ol bob

Austy make a great trumpet and is a heck of a guy to do business with.

EZ

My friend Austy is one of the most impeccable craftsmen I've know, and one heck of a great guy. You bought well Sir!!

Rzrbac

Quote from: EZ on April 30, 2019, 02:02:58 PM
My friend Austy is one of the most impeccable craftsmen I've know, and one heck of a great guy. You bought well Sir!!

Thank you.  He is a great guy to talk to. I hope I get to meet him at Unicoi in 2020. He builds a fine trumpet that's for sure.

Jacobson

Congrats on your new trumpet. Let me just say, Austy makes one heck of a trumpet and you are one of the lucky owners. I love mine.

silverspur

Quote from: Rzrbac on April 30, 2019, 03:02:58 PM
Quote from: EZ on April 30, 2019, 02:02:58 PM

Thank you.  He is a great guy to talk to. I hope I get to meet him at Unicoi in 2020. He builds a fine trumpet that's for sure.

Austy is a great guy and his craftsmanship speaks for itself as EZ put it.  I really like his adjustable trumpet and his standard trumpets are also very good.  You can not go wrong with any of his calls at all.  Enjoy!!!
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

Chris O

Looks great, I would like to see his regular standard trumpet to. Thanks for sharing your call

dwcim

Bowhuntr73

idratherb