sbbow

Quote from: BigSlam51 on April 26, 2019, 09:40:16 AM
Can't wait to get my lanyard

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Thanks!  will be going in the mail around 1:15

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RemingtonRules

Quote from: warrent423 on April 25, 2019, 07:38:26 PM
How much. I'm all for the free market system. $38 was a bit outrageous for lanyard, I must admit. They did look good though.
Hand made and less than 50 is rare.

savduck

Steve, I still dont think you get it. Please also screen shot the other facebook pages where you got called out for copying and I actually came on, kind of defended you, and then wished you the best.

You are right I dont know you, so when I get a PM from someone I dont know with a picture of my lanyard and their finger pointing to it asking what material it is and then three or four days later one shows up that is almost an exact replica, I have a head shaking moment. That pretty much said you had my lanyard and were copying it.

The beauty of the internet and this sight in particular is that the past and history is archived. If someone wanted to know the history about my lanyards all they had to do was spend time researching archived post.

Like I said on facebook, in the post you havent screened shotted on here is that I dont have a patent, dont own knots, lanyards, etc. There are hundreds of them being made. My issue is that when I came up with my style, I made sure I made something unique and different from everyone else. No one was terminating the ends and had the look I had. I dont care if you make and sell lanyards. I felt, and still feel you could have changed something up. Again, Ive said my peace on it and wish you the best.
Georgia Boy

sbbow

Quote from: savduck on April 26, 2019, 06:14:29 PM
Steve, I still dont think you get it. Please also screen shot the other facebook pages where you got called out for copying and I actually came on, kind of defended you, and then wished you the best.

You are right I dont know you, so when I get a PM from someone I dont know with a picture of my lanyard and their finger pointing to it asking what material it is and then three or four days later one shows up that is almost an exact replica, I have a head shaking moment. That pretty much said you had my lanyard and were copying it.

The beauty of the internet and this sight in particular is that the past and history is archived. If someone wanted to know they truth about my lanyards all they had to do was spend time researching archived post.

Like I said on facebook, in the post you havent screened shot on herr is that I dont have a patent, dont own knots, lanyards, etc. There are hundreds of them being made. My issue is that when I came up with my style, I made sure I made something unique and different from everyone else. No one was terminating the ends and had the look I had. I dont care if you sell lanyards. I felt, and still feel you could have changed something up. Again, Ive said my peace on it and wish you the best.
Del that screen shot was sent to me at around 9:30 last night after I thought we were done. I cannt see what you post on your page since we aren't friends correct?

savduck

We are done. I posted that on my personal page prior to the post on the other page. Ive said my peace about it.
Georgia Boy

mtns2hunt

What a petty exchange. Make what you want - how you want as long as its legal. :TrainWreck1:
Everyone wants to be successful - some just need help.