Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Who Makes a Reasonably Priced Pot That Can Put a Pic Under the Glass?

Started by BDeal, April 24, 2019, 11:15:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BDeal

Greetings-
I'm looking to buy a pot call and have a pic of my son under the surface. Can anyone recommend a nice call like this that is reasonably priced. Gene's Turkey Calls made them but he is no longer in business.

Thanks!

BTH

Kevin at Pecker Wrecker, Nathan at Higher Calling, Mr. Halford at Buster's maybe? I am sure there are many many more that can do the pic soundboards (MAC, Jimmy Schaffer, Dustin, Footballler, Strut Zone, Sweetbriar etc????) but these are the few that I have actually seen pictures of that do it.
Phil 4:13

MDTOM84

Paul Hicks aka Daddy Rat on here. Get ahold of Paul and he will make you a killer pot

bbcoach

outdoors

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

captpete

Here is one that Jimmy Schaffer(Oak Ridge Custon Calls) did for me several years ago. He is working on another one for me now.

000_0464 by K Pete, on Flickr

BDeal

Thanks for all of the responses! Does anyone know roughly what I will be looking at here for cost?

captpete

bbcoach

Mike did mine for what the call cost me.  I had the feathers, mailed him 2, he chose the one he liked the best and sent the call and other feather back to me.  I would recommend finding a call you like. Then contact the call maker and see if he can comply with your wishes.

roberthyman14

Old Crow calls can do it.  He's on here. Espo16

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

MikeStaten

Quote from: captpete on April 25, 2019, 04:33:09 AM
Here is one that Jimmy Schaffer(Oak Ridge Custon Calls) did for me several years ago. He is working on another one for me now.

000_0464 by K Pete, on Flickr

Jimmy Schaffer will male you a great looking and sounding call. 

Tom Dooley

donjuan

Whoever said you can't kill em from the couch never was good enough to call a gobbler into the living room

TurkeyHunterML

I have not done one yet, but Scott Ashburn (mastevt is his user name) has some awesome calls. That said I have seen some awesome calls made by all those listed above.
Mike Lenga Calls (ML Calls)